June 08, 2011

pretty parsley

Okay, so the parsley is sort of squeezing out the chives, but it just looks so happy that it's difficult to cut it back too much. I would just use some, but to be honest, I've been feeling like such shit, I can't remember the last time I cooked a real meal. Even if I were cooking, I don't have any good recipes that use parsley as more than a little garnish.

not sure what to do with


all the parsley


but I think it looks pretty

By the way, I totally just added that last photo because my toe ring is in it. I used to wear this little gold toe ring that I absolutely loved, but gold is a soft metal, and one day in yoga class, it broke in half. I finally ordered a new one on Etsy, and it just arrived in the mail yesterday. This time it's gold-plated steel, which I'm hoping will hold up better to wear and tear...Of course, if the ring lasts longer than the gold-plating, then I'll just be stuck with some uggo steel jewelry, but, oh well, and look at me babbling now...

No comments:

Post a Comment